- Home >
- Restaurants > Kikunoi (main restaurant)
Kikunoi is a ryotei or restaurant of fine Japanese cuisine located in the Gion-Maruyama district of Kyoto. From olden times, Gion-Maruyama has been a center of entertainment and pleasure enjoyed by visitors both day and night. The Japanese-style spaces in our ryotei exude a sense of graceful refinement. Come and sample our Kyoto style cuisine, which makes the most of Kyoto’s seasonal delights.
Please do not hesitate to inform us of any dietary requirements due to religion, vegetarianism, allergies, etc. Given prior notification we will make arrangements to the menu as required.
- Kikunoi(main restaurant) has been awarded
three Michelin stars on “MICHELIN GUIDE Kansai 2017”
- MICHELIN GUIDE Kansai 2017 ★★★
Ground and first floors, 10 private rooms
Seating arrangements for 2 to 50 guests
Shigure Meshi Bento Box
11:30am to 12:30 pm (last entry)
12:00pm to 1:00 pm (last entry)
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (last entry)
No regular holidays (However, closed some days during the New Year period.)
459 Shimokawara-cho, Yasakatoriimae-sagaru, Shimokawara-dori, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 605-0825
Parking capacity is limited to 2 or 3 cars. Please announce us upon reservation if you need a parking place.
- Only online reservations for Kikunoi (main restaurant) can be made here.
- Akasaka Kikunoi and Roan Kikunoi (Kiyamachi) do not take online reservations.
Please make reservations through your hotel concierge.