- Home >
- Restaurants > Akasaka Kikunoi
Located in Tokyo’s Akasaka district, this establishment combines the essence of both kappo and ryotei style restaurants. It serves proper Kyoto cuisine without pretension or affectation. The food, the tableware, the furnishings, the teahouse-style façade . . . all represent the utmost in refinement, embodying the grace of Kyoto hospitality.
Please do not hesitate to inform us of any dietary requirements due to religion, vegetarianism, allergies, etc. Given prior notification we will make arrangements to the menu as required.
- Kikunoi at Akasaka has been awarded
two Michelin stars on “MICHELIN GUIDE Tokyo 2015”
- MICHELIN GUIDE Tokyo 2015 ★★
13 seats / 6 counter seats 2 raised tatami seating area, 3 regular tables 4 private rooms (including a tea room) Seating arrangements for 3 to 25 guests
* Please order Kaiseki Cuisines more than 20,000yen if you'd like to use private rooms.
Sundays, 1st and 3rd Monday of each Month
(Also closed some days during the summer and New Year periods.)
|Address||6-13-8 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
|Parking||This restaurant is not provided with a car parking. We beg for your understanding.|
- Akasaka Kikunoi and Roan Kikunoi (Kiyamachi) do not take online reservations.
Please make reservations through your hotel concierge.